
I realized today that this is our FOURTEENTH Valentine's Day together. I still have the card Tyler made me February 14th, 1996 in Spanish class (he had no idea what the card said, he wasn't very good at Spanish! :-) I feel so blessed to have know Tyler for such a large part of my life... He has ALWAYS been there for me, and he is always on my side, in my corner, and directly behind me supporting me in all that I do. He makes me laugh when I want to cry, and he makes me cry because I'm laughing so hard. I find new ways each day to love him more, and we grow closer together the more memories we create. Of course the fact that in a few short months we're going to be outnumbered by our children has also brought us close in order to band together against the wild animals! :-) Really and truly, I can't gush enough about him. I am thankful to my Mom too, for praying for Tyler from the time that I was born. What a gift, and it is one I am trying to also give our boys. To pray for their spouses, wherever they may be today (who knows... sometimes I just pray that if she's not born yet, that God would guide her parents!) Then again, maybe they shouldn't ever get married... Just kidding. I pray that they will one day have marriages like ours. I love you Tyler!
Tradition rules in these parts... I am a firm HATER of eating out on Valentine's Day... We ALWAYS get chinese food from the Dragonfort in Canada, and eat it on the china we got as wedding gifts.Tyler always picks beautiful flowers, and as much as I love them, I also love that they are a steal of a deal at Costco!
How do you get chinese food back across the border? It's been so fun to watch you and Tyler through the years and where God has brought you! I must say - Tyler is very blessed too to have you!
ReplyDeleteHey...we just figured out that this was our 14th Valentine's together as well. Feb. 14, 1996 was also our 1st V'day.
ReplyDeleteHave you used any coupons yet? What a great idea that boy had!