At just 2 months, these two have already formed a special bond that I pray will continue throughout their lives. They are both our "babies" - our baby boy, and our baby girl. Being 3 years apart they are going to be the last two in the house someday. Wyatt will be the closest one to Addison in school. She will be in kindergarten and he will be in 3rd grade. And it will be here in the blink of an eye! For now, it's just fun to watch them together. If she burps or poops, her buddy is sure to tell her, "Eewww! You gross Addison!"
Love reading these posts, Tanya :) Your family is beautiful. And yes, time flies by! I remember my Adam and Lauren at this stage together and they still have that bond. In fact they are fort building together at this moment. Love it!
ReplyDeleteFort building! A favorite past time of mine as well. I don't think I ever realized how crazy it must have drove my parents though. :-)
Delete