Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!



















Weston had his very first Easter this year! He looked quite cute, if I do say so myself. He was very good all day, for which I was soooo grateful, since Tyler was working all weekend (Saturday was a long rough day for us!) It was more like Easter weekend around here, with Mom doing her baskets for the boys on Friday, Tyler and I did ours Saturday night when he got home from work, and then we just went to Scheenstra's yesterday (for the first time ever, and might I say that my cousin Lisa knows how to throw a party!) Aunt Thelma was home from Iowa, and Uncle Pete came from Seattle. We had SUCH a nice time, I know we should work harder to get together more often with them. Wayne loves playing with all the kids, and was very good all day (with the exception of getting into the Jell-O cubes!) Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment