Sunday, March 9, 2008
This is Bliss!
Normally, the weekends that Tyler works can get a little long. For you Mom's out there, imagine 3 full days alone with your kids, with about 1 hour of support from your tired husband before the kids go to bed, and then taking those kids to church by yourself. That's our weekend! Where is the bliss??? We had a scrapping day at church on Saturday, and Wayne spent the day with my mom. He is quite the grandma's boy, and went to visit a close friend of hers even. Later he went to see the new cows grandpa had bought, which I imagine is why he played with his plastic cows the rest of the night! (I finished 12 pages, and Weston was with me and was VERY good!) Today's church was a handful that climaxed with both Wayne and Weston leaving church with about 2o minutes to go (mom carried Weston, I took Wayne.) He even had to sit on the naughty step for talking (he obeyed and said he was sorry, but the other adults in the area were no help as they were trying their hardest not to laugh!) But then... home. Both boys have been napping or in bed since 12:30. Wayne played for awhile, and when I went to get him in trouble for not sleeping, he gave me a darling smile, a hug and a kiss. That boy has my number! Weston ate at 2pm, and is just now awakening again. He is having a growth spurt. That is all... I am going to have an iced white mocha and do my Bible Study! Happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment