Sunday, March 30, 2008

Garage!

The garage is pretty much complete now, so I thought I'd take you on a photo "memory walk" through the construction. We started mid-October, and are now in the finishing stages. It is so great to have it attached to the house, and Wayne loves to play out there even when it's raining (or snowing!) We are so thankful for the hands that helped to make it possible, especially given all of our *DRAMA* in the past few months! Feel free to stop by and have an in person tour, and I can show you all the organizational highlights! Not in the picture is the loft... it is up in the rafters and measures approx. 4 ft. tall and 25' long by 10' wide. It's purpose is for baby and Christmas storage, among other storage needs! Tyler has done an amazing job too, he is so talented, and kept going even though he had a broken and/or sore elbow at times. What a guy!


1 comment:

  1. Totaly too impressive!Now I am envious and may need to hire Tyler out to Iowa!! Maybe I just need to take a trip to Lowe's!
    Yes we are still seeing snow falling and melting in Iowa.
    Thanks for the Best in the country Mocha. I'd be stopping in everyday if it weren't for the miles. Ok-I would come to watch your adorable boys and hang out with all the new little boys that have joined the Slumpstra clan! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete