Friday, March 14, 2008

Who's who?




Many of you have asked who Weston resembles. Well, the answer is that it changes as he changes! Wayne is very much the spitting image of my brother Todd, both in appearance and action. They have so many similarities, it is scary! At one point when Wayne was an infant, I was freaked out to nurse him, because when I looked down I saw my brother's face (I had to cover him with a blanket for awhile! :-) So, back to Weston. My sister found one of her baby pictures, taken when she was 4 weeks old. She was a little heavier than Weston, but otherwise they definitely look alike! Weird, huh? Take the poll, located in the upper left of the blog, and let me know if you agree! (You'll have to cut me some slack, I don't have too many good pictures of Weston to compare with.... just think of what he looks like in your mind, then open your eyes and look at the picture of Tara!)

No comments:

Post a Comment