It's been another busy week around here...Tyler worked Wednesday and Thursday, and had the AWANA Grand Prix on Wednesday night. Our nieces did very well in the speed rounds this year, and although Tyler was the one starting the cars in their lane, he had nothing to do with it!!! The week was pretty long for me, because Wayne and I both were sick. He first started out with a fever on Sunday afternoon, through Monday, and we both came down with horrible colds by Monday night. For the rest of the week I got nothing accomplished except caring for the boys and myself. We watched A LOT of Sesame Street and SuperWhy, and Curious George! We are all perking up quite a bit today. Even Thursday... we were bored with being home all week, so I packed up the kids after Wayne's nap and went for coffee at my mom's. Her cute neighbor lady came to join us (that's my sister, for all who don't know, she is living in my parent's shop with her husband while they wait to build!) I would have lost my sanity without them!!! Yesterday and today were spent cleaning and wrapping things up, and getting ready for Wayne's birthday parties tomorrow. I'll post photos! *YAWN* I guess I better feed Weston and go to bed, this mom's pooped!
Does Tyler have any secrets to share?? jayden has his derby car race on the 29th. I hope Trevor is willing to help design his car again this year. He usually does quite well.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY WAYNE! SAVE a piece of cake for me-don't let grandpa Bill eat my piece -ok!
You are going to have so much fun!