I'm sure you have all heard of the Cricut cutting system for scrapping and crafting, but I'm behind the eight-ball on this one. I've been looking into it lately, and it is soooo cool, and has so many uses!!! I've checked QVC and Ebay for the best deals, and I am trying to restrain myself. It is so hard! Maybe for Mother's Day... I've also had a scrapbook epiphany. I will do full out scrapping for the boys until they are two, and after that I am switching to 12x12 shutterfly books online. Let's face it, they are boys. They will not want to haul around massive amounts of fully embellished scrapbooks all their lives!
All is well around here. I know I owe you all pictures one of these days. We have just been hanging around the house, finishing the garage, and trying to get outside when we can. Weston is growing like a weed. He is still colicky (SP?) and is pretty bad at night, but a good boy otherwise. He should outgrow the colic in another month or so. His chubby cheeks are so darn cute you just want to bite them! :-) Wayne is getting a little more interested in him, he likes to hold his hands, and watch when I give Weston his bath. Wayne is such a cute boy too. He's been teething lately, so then he's crabby, but it makes his happy moments all the sweeter. That's all for now, I'll try to post a garage update later, and look for Easter pictures next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment