Saturday, March 29, 2008

snow falling on a newly mowed lawn

We finally got around to mowing the lawn, and it snows! The weather has just been crazy around here, snowing for three days now, but nothing accumulating on the ground. We have been busy, busy, busy with home projects. The garage doors were installed, so we have been working on finishing the electrical and installing the *organization* components. This excites me to the point where I can't fall asleep at night because I am concocting the plan in my head! :-) Today was a big install day, while the boys took their afternoon naps. After they woke up, we took a family trip to Lowe's where we filled two carts (we divided and conquered, Tyler with Weston and me with Wayne.) Now we have all we need to finish things off! I have also been searching for a bench for the entry way, so that all of you can have a place to sit and put on your shoes (especially you who are pregnant!) My mom's "epiphany" solved the problem, and made some practical use for existing furniture in the house. Yippee!!! I'll send pictures of all when the projects are done. On another note, Weston is doing really well, and seems to be outgrowing the whole colic thing. He is also sleeping through the night, from 9:30 to 6:30am, and has done so three nights in a row! That's a habit, if you ask me (I'm sure I just jinxed myself!) Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment