Monday, March 17, 2008

Well Child Check - Update!

Both boys had a doctor's appointment last Friday. Mom came with me to help "fight the battle" so to speak! I'll start with Wayne... it was his two year appointment, so no shots this time, which was great! He is doing well, and is 38" tall (the average height for a 3 year old) and is 28 lbs. That's 52% for his weight, and off the chart for his height. He was quite boisterous in the office, and thought it was great fun when he realized how to turn off the lights. (there are no windows in there!) Weston is doing well too. He is 24" tall and weighs 12 lbs. 10 1/2 oz. That's 85% for his height and 75% for his weight. Compared to Wayne at 2 months, Weston is almost two pounds heavier, and a 1/2 inch shorter! I knew he had some serious chubs on him! (The many rolls on him that I have to clean between were my first clue!) So, both boys are growing and are healthy, for which we are so thankful for.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun taking 2 kids to the doctor?? Love it when you can get two appts into one though. Brayden and Brityn will be going together for their appts in a couple of weeks! At 2 years, Brayden was also 38 inches tall! Well, I hope to see you again soon. I am enjoying reading your blog updates and gave up on your myspace:)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are great in the Silves household! Yes, there is a lot of difference between your 2 boys! I love Weston's little round face! Wayne is so precious! His personality comes through even in his pictures! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete