Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday: Part 1






On Sunday Wayne celebrated his 2nd birthday with a party with my family in the afternoon, and a party with Tyler's family in the evening. While he started off the day quite crabby (I rocked him in the nursery during the entire church service!) he perked up and enjoyed himself. I'm sure the two pieces of ice cream cake helped with that!!! His eyes were huge when he saw the cake, and he made sure he had a fork in hand while we were singing to him!!! All the kids got monkey masks, and I just love this picture of the cousins. Especially scrawny Wayne! I'll post more pictures later if I can!

1 comment:

  1. I thought about you all many times yesterday. Kept thinking I have got to get on the computer to say Happy Birthday to Wayne! We have been quite busy with Andy and Marilee here. Looks like he had a great time! We are celebrating Jackson's on Sat. since the out of town grandparents are here. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete