Okay, with 3 days left until shopping (alright, for you literal folks, it's 2 days + some hours) I can't believe how fast the weeks have gone. There were approx. 22 days on the counter when I first posted it to the blog, and now it's almost here! Our days have been pretty jam packed lately, and the boys are growing WAAAAYYYY too fast right now. Weston continues to blossom as he is feeling so much better these days. He still can't really take any solids without getting a stomach ache and spitting them up, but he is eating his bottles and getting his ounces in most days. Wayne is talking like crazy. I overheard him saying to Weston, "No, no Wesson! I no share. It MY TURN!" the other day and cracked up. He is also in to "Big Crash"es.... I think there was a Thomas episode where the trains crashed, and now of course Wayne's GeoTrax trains have to crash. He sets them up quite a ways apart, knowing they are on a collision course with each other, then sits back and watches, eyes huge and jumping up and down. When they finally hit each other, he screams, "BIG CRASH!" Boys. I hear girls play dolls and "house." Those activities sound so quiet, and it is DEFINITELY not quiet around here too often!
I've been getting all the Christmas decorations out, my Mom is coming here today to help me finish (she has such a flair for that!) We are also taking the boys' Christmas pictures, and trying for Madelyn's too. Hopefully they turn out! I just feel like I have a dozen or so half finished projects around here. I can't vacuum until all the decorations are up, I can't finish my craft project until the decorations are off of the table. I can't put up the tree in the front room until I move all the wrapped presents, and I can't move the wrapped presents until pictures are done! So... I'm blogging! What's a girl to do?
Speaking of blogging... you all need to be leaving more comments these days! :-) It's starting to feel like I'm writing to a screen. Just kidding, but I do love to hear back from all of you, and if you have a blog, I will try and leave more comments myself. I check them almost daily you know. I love the new "followers" feature in blogger, it really helps.
Okay, I better try and accomplish something while both boys are napping. I better prepare for their photo shoot!
Yes the volume in our house has increased since Jackson has become a toddler! Jaycee loves to play quietly and very rarely do I hear any crashes in her room. Only unless she is cooking! On the other hand with Jackson if I don't hear a crashing sound then I get worried! Boys are boys but we love them!!! You will have to take pictures of your house and show us all your decorations! Especially for us who live so far away that we can't make it to your house!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing the Christmas pictures you take! I am sure they will be great!
Happy Thanksgiving! Oh, I love the new background. I will probably change mine, now. I thought I would be getting ahead of myself if I didn't hold out until Thanksgiving Day. Seeing yours lets me know its okay to do it!!!
I love your blogs, keep them up! I check on you daily. :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
Ah yes, girls ARE quieter. We have the opposite of some parents' fears at our house - we don't get worried when it's quiet but enjoy the peace as Sophia quietly plays, reads, or puts together puzzles.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much the boys are changing! I can't wait to hear Wayne talking, so much changes in just months. Have you heard that I am coming home for Christmas. Once again the AF is making me single. Oh well, at least will spend the holiday with those I love!! See you soon.
ReplyDeleteThat's not fair - my hubby says NO Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving. Doesn't he realize that Thanksgiving is 1 week late this year!!!!! Friday morning - let the decorating begin!!!
ReplyDelete