Sunday, November 30, 2008

Did I "save" money?

Rather than post how much money I "saved" over the Black Friday festivities, I will post the "added value" I received. Because lets face it.... I didn't save any money at all, I only spent it! I actually added up and calculated who owed me what last night, and it was more than $500! I shopped for quite a few other people, which I totally enjoy doing. The one thing better than getting your own killer deal is getting one for someone else! By my estimation, those kiddo's are getting twice as much for Christmas, since most of what I bought was half off. Go me! I received $210 in additional VALUE at Kmart alone, let alone Kohl's, Walmart, Michael's and Target. I am now almost done Christmas shopping. I have Tyler, Todd, and a gift exchange gift to purchase for yet. Woo-hoo! The only thing left to decorate here at home are two trees and the outdoor lights. Otherwise, it's time to play the Christmas music and enjoy the season! Oh yeah, and make my own Christmas list. Tyler says I can't shop for myself. I tell him I don't need anything, he tells me tough, think of something. Today we have my niece's baptism and lunch following, it should be great fun, and I'm so excited to photograph her, she's a doll!

1 comment:

  1. Beppe told be all about the baptism and dinner following. She was so impressed by it all. What a nice service it was and the good food and wonderful people at the lunch. Now I can't wait to see the pics as Tanya was seen with camera in hand! Can't wait! Reading your blog is almost like being there. Thanks for doing an awesome job of blogging to keep those who are miles apart "in" with family activities!

    ReplyDelete