I hate glitter, I really do. It's on decorations, wrapping paper and ornaments. It's on couches, carpet, cards and kids. I even found some in Weston's diaper. I am declaring our a house a NO GLITTER ZONE! Later this afternoon, I am going to declare war and dust vacuum and power mop all the surfaces in order to eradicate it. Ugh. It permeates every nook and cranny. I hate glitter, I really do.
That's why our church has the "no glitter" rule. Which reminds me that I'd better remind my SS teachers not to use glitter in their classrooms.
ReplyDeleteHere, here. Down with glitter and the mess it makes! One time Ernie's class used glitter for an art project and he had it on his face, in his hair, and on his clothes. He was a bit embarrassed.
ReplyDeleteO.K. easy on the glitter. It makes me want to be the glitter fairy and sneak into your house and put glitter everywhere just so everything sparkles. Sleep with one eye open I may show up. Hehe!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe love glitter here too . . . we just got done using it here at school and I think I'm going to find glitter in my pee . . . it's everywhere and it's FUN!!!!!
ReplyDelete