Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh yes I am!

Oh yeah people... I am listening to Christmas music and wrapping Christmas presents today. Wayne is playing with his "Little People" nativity set, running around with the angel yelling, "Hark, Jesus coming!" at the top of his lungs. Weston... Weston is just giggling at Wayne. :-) Life is good!

6 comments:

  1. You already have presents that need wrapping . . . I am impressed! I am still in listmaking mode. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to start next week with the Christmas music. I can't take it any longer! I guess I am more excited this year b/c the kids are getting older and that Jaycee understands on her level who Jesus is! So I am excited to get some traditions started of celebrating Jesus' birthday with a cake and other things I have found this year.

    Well, if you all ever come down this way, which we would love, we will take Wayne to see the camels! They LOVE to be fed!!! At one time they were "racing" us! It was great!

    Last year at Stoney Ridge they had the Nativity Scene with Moses the camel. Jaycee loved it and I am sure they will do it again! Anyways! Sorry for the long comment! Have fun wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - I'll say it since no one else will - I HATE YOU!! :-) Not really - you know that - but how can you , in all good conscience, put that much pressure on those of us who are less adequte!!! Love ya really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No presents to wrap at my house. But the Christmas music has been going full speed at home and in my office for a good 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think about Christmas or gifts or music until the day after Thanksgiving! :) Then I get in the season for sure! You are way on top of everything!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've had the Christmas music going since November 1st and the Christmas card making is well under way. Right there with ya sister!

    ReplyDelete