Friday, December 26, 2008

Wayne's Christmas Day: 3 for the price of 1!

I'll try to upload backwards and see if it goes forwards... (you fellow bloggers know what I'm dealing with here!)

Okay, Wayne had a wonderful Christmas day. His personality was in full force, and it was a joy to watch and be a part of. We started by opening stockings in the coffee room. He loved it! He just kept digging his hand down into his stocking and pulling out more. Of course, after he emptied it, he had to grab his and Weston's and put them on his feet. Oh Wayne...!We are all about "morning hugs" around here, and Wayne decided to give Weston one.
Tradition lives on... Bubble bread for breakfast on Christmas morning. Wayne got orange juice in a cup too (he's been doing really well with cups.)

Wayne opening presents. He got over telling my "no pictures mom. no more." Who does he think he is? Of course I was taking pictures! After we finished at home, we headed up to Mom and Dad's. Of course, as soon as we get there Grandma asked Wayne if he wanted a milkshake, and of course he did, so she whipped one up. Seriously, as if she doesn't have anything better to do!!! Crazy woman.
In between lunch and dinner we went sledding, but those pictures will come later.


Uncle Todd got Wayne and Weston Kota, the dinosaur. They love him! They are have fascinated, half scared, and both boys think he's totally real. It cracks us up to watch them! Weston is an animal around him, I think he would jump on him if the little peanut could!






Things I want to remember about Wayne this year.... I loved the way that he approached each gift, looking for the corner piece of paper, then tearing into the whole thing. Sooooo Wayne. I love how he just played and played and played with all of his gifts, and how much he loved them all. I loved how he told everyone, "Mank you!" and gave them hugs and kisses. I loved that he loved Weston's presents... and Maddie's presents. Wayne had one BIG Christmas because he thought all of the presents were for him! He helped open their gifts, and then had to check them out to see if they worked or not. Way to help out Waynard Paynard! Another favorite moment was taking him sledding. In Amanda's words, it was MAGICAL. Wait until you see those pictures!!!

2 comments:

  1. Scrapbook, scrapbook, scrapbook!! It was so fun as my family sat here last night and some pulled out my scrapbooks!! Your boys are adorable and you're an awesome mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAGICAL . . . love the look on Wayne's face as he's looking at his presents . . . truly MAGICAL. :)

    ReplyDelete