Sunday, February 22, 2009

Please be a girl...

I sure hope this new baby on the way is a girl, because if it's a boy, I'm scared. I've been home all weekend with the boys, and Tyler's been working. They are CONSTANTLY up to something together. I spend half my day chasing them, or picking up after them! Our days are not boring, that's for sure. Here's what they've been up to...

- Wayne found the licorice, got it out, got the lid off, and him and Weston were sitting on the floor snacking away. All this happend while I was in the bathroom.

- I was cleaning Weston's room, and he and Wayne took off down the hall. I ran out to stop Weston from getting near the top of the stairs, only to find Wayne standing on the top step, legs and arms spread wide, telling Weston, "No, no Weston! That is BIG owie!" while pointing down the stairs.

- Wayne made a HUGE pile with all the blankets and pillows he could find, and pushed Weston into it. Weston was laughing, laying there on his back, and then Wayne attacked him screaming "tickle tickle" all while Weston was having fits of laughter.

- Weston saw me make his bottle and wanted it, but it wasn't time for bed quite yet so I tried to hide it, then grabbed Weston to go distract him. Wayne grabbed the bottle again and came running up to us saying, "Wesson needs bottle! He wants!"

- The two of them unloaded all the books on the bookshelf, squealing all the while.

- Pants... The issue we have with pants. If you come to visit, please don't expect our kids to be more than half clothed. They won't be. Amanda came and they each had diapers on, but not much else. Breanne came to watch the boys, and when she knocked on the door I had just finished dressing Weston in his pajama's and was going back to the bathtub to get Wayne. Wayne came streaking through the hallway shouting, "I got it!" I opened the front door for him, and all Breanne could see was a buck naked Wayne shouting, "Hello!." Wayne's still potty training, so his are always coming on and off. Weston likes to protest by taking his off. And he's also been pooping at least four times a day, and since I can't smell it's WAY easier to check his diaper if he doesn't have pants on. So... that's how we roll around here these days!

- Wayne helped Weston into a wicker basket, then picked him up and carried him around.

- Wayne made Weston stand. Then he pushed him down and said, "Sit!" Then he pushed him down more and said, "nap!" What, does he think he's a dog?

So, there's just a snippet of the last three days with the hoodlem's. Wish Tyler luck tomorrow, he's got them while I work all day!

3 comments:

  1. Just remember - if you have a girl - you could be subjected her to a life of torment too! I had 5 brothers, and we had spider throwing, leaving me up in forts and taking away the ladder........you know, fun stuff!:-0 But I do hope you have a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's a girl too!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it is a girl to, but if it is a boy that will be ok to...

    ReplyDelete