We had a very fun day with the boys... They each got a new movie, Madagascar 1 and 2. And they both loved them! I got a big kick out of Wayne busting a move to "I like to move it, move it." He even sings along! I was gone in the morning bringing Trisha to a doctor appointment, and Tyler hung out with the boys. They had fun, and Diane and Duane came to visit and bring out goodies. I got home early afternoon, and walked and rested, then my parents came over for more Valentine goodies.

Weston is having a love affair with Grandpa these days. He even kidnapped him from the nursery this morning at church! Weston LOVES Grandpa, and just smiles and giggles at him. Dad doesn't really do anything to encourage it, Weston just thinks he's funny!

Grandma always makes the boys their own special cookies... and she always leaves a few unfrosted for me! (I HATE frosting... blagh!)
Lucky boys! Those movies are Gardner family favorites too.
ReplyDeleteOf course Valentine's day isn't just for girls . . . although I'm sure I could craft them a cute shirt or headband like Grace's if you wanted! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean you don't like frosting?!?! Having 2 boys is so fun! I'm sure you'll get the money's worth out of the new movies! I haven't seen them yet - I've heard they're great! This time next year you'll be celebrating with #3!!
ReplyDeleteThose 2 movies are the next on our list to get!!! The kids got Kung Fu Panda, new play-dough (8 new containers)thankfully they are satisfied with playing with 1 at a time for now!!! Jackson got some dinosaurs and Jaycee got a new puzzle as well!!! Isn't Valentine's so much fun? Any of the holidays really so we can make the excuse to spoil our kids a little bit more!!! The boys are getting so big! They are just adorable!!! Love and miss you guys!!! Thanks for always keeping us in the know of the Silves Family!!!
ReplyDelete