Sunday, July 26, 2009

Out-takes from Wyatt's newborn photoshoot...


Our precious baby Wyatt turned 1 week old today!!! Crazy but true. He's still so small, but you can see that he is starting to pack on the ounces... My rule is that I have to take the newborn pictures BEFORE the umbilical chord falls off. As Wyatt's is very crisp, and the older boys were napping... today was the day! Thankfully Tyler is a great assistant, and even one week after a c-section I can take the pictures. Thank goodness infants don't move much after you pose them!!! I have ordered his official pictures, but until I can get them tomorrow and then hand them out, I thought you all might enjoy seeing the out-takes, the ones left on the editing room floor, if you will!


I l.o.v.e this shot... Look at all that hair over his ears!
He always has his hands in his mouth.

Look at those B.I.G. feet!







Such a sweet, sweet baby!

2 comments:

  1. You amaze me every time with your pictures! This little man is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to put him up on my nieces/nephews wall...the frame is already waiting :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics - beautiful boy! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete