Saturday, July 11, 2009

{a week in review}

So much goes on in a week! And again, the two camera-two card situation has resulted in ... MORE pictures for you! These pool pics were from Ethan's 4 year birthday party... Isn't Tyler a good sport? Weston absolutely loved the water!


And this is Taylor... she watched the boys for me while I went to the doctor on Friday, and it was her VERY FIRST time babysitting alone. She was so embarassed when I forced her to pose for a picture with her check, but come on.... I still remember her when she was 3 months old and Tyler fed her her bottle while mom and I got the other girls to the dinner table! (Taylor and her sisters lived with us while her mom got chemo treatments... that was a L-O-N-G time ago!) How did we go from feeding her with a bottle, to having her babysit our kids? We're OLD!)
And these are the few pictures I took at the Nooksack park before the stinky incident... See previous post if you really don't remember!

And this is what happens when you tell Wayne to get his own cookies for a snack... He did a great job, but when he was all done, I found only 6 half eaten oreo's in the bag... and they had been dipped in milk! I guess he was taste testing!

2 comments:

  1. That pictures of Taylor and her check is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tell Wayne that he has people all across the USA having a good chuckle over his antics. He is quite the character and I love reading about all his updates&and photoshots!

    ReplyDelete