- "Wyatt has calamari in his hair." - Tyler, while at the hospital, after I'd been holding Wyatt and eating Thai Food.
- "3 boys? I'll get you a recipe for a girl." - anonymous
- "Wyatt is hungry, he needs to drink. This one is milk, that one is juice. He wants milk." - Wayne
- "Wyatt is sad, he needs mom" - Wayne, while Wyatt was screaming.
- "I want to hold MY baby!" - Wayne
- "My mommy said I could have my binkie" - Wayne
- "Anything you say or do will be used on the family blog!" - Aunt Tara
- Dr. Mora - "He has hair, and a lot of it!"
- "Look who replaced Madelyn on my cell phone!" - Grandpa
- "Don't worry, Wyatt will get replaced any day now with my kid" - Uncle Tyson
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Quotes and moments I don't want to forget...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment