And Weston is just so cute and full of life, I thought you'd want to see him too!
And this morning I went to visit at Mom's, and to see Treven... I finally got pictures of Wyatt and Treven together! They are both soooo adorable, and it was a little odd visiting with two newborns at the table. What if we didn't know who was who? No worries, us mommies could figure it out!
Wyatt: Good, you?
Treven: Life's good over here. I eat, sleep, and poop.
Wyatt: Yeah, me too. And everyone thinks we're adorable!
Too fun!!! I'm so glad that you have been up for some outings! How fun to capture these special times with two adorable baby boys. Grandma's smile couldn't get any bigger...I just wonder how long she will be able to hold both of them at the same time?! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun will it be for these two little ones to grow up together. They look like brothers! Glad you are doing good
ReplyDeleteLoving all the posts!!! Sorry for the lack of comments! Our internet is totally out at our house. I can read your posts on my cell phone, but can't leave comments!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new nephew!!! Christmas this year is going to be crazy, huh!!! Thrilled things are going well!!! Thanks also for Wyatt's birth announcement, adorable and totally amazed how quickly you got them out!!!
Love you guys!!!
They are both so cute.
ReplyDelete