Friday, July 17, 2009

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....

.....goes the clock! The blog countdown tells me that the days are short, but my thermometer keeps rising and making them feel long. Tyler and I have been busy at our "to do" list today. You know, last minute things to do before the baby comes. Pre-op appointment, haircuts, mowing, edging, flowerbeds, clean the dogs, vacuum, dust, pledge, laundry, wash the sheets, attack a few cobwebs (I know, I actually have cobwebs AND I'm admitting to it!) making lists, starting to pack... all of these things just really make it feel real that the baby is coming soon! Girl or boy? Bigger or smaller than the boys were? As scheduled or early? My pre-op appointment went fine this morning. They've been doing NST's all week, which have all been fine. They did put me on some medication to help out with my blood pressure, which although it kind of has nasty side effects, at least it has mellowed out my pressures and I don't have to be quite so "relaxed" (not my strenth!) We can expect to be in the hospital for 3 or 4 days, depending on how things go. So now we wait! We're soaking up these last days with the boys, enjoying some one on one time with each of them, lots of snuggles, and Wayne's getting away with a small amount of murder. Oh well, right? Stay tuned folks, we'll soon know what #3 is!

5 comments:

  1. Sure...let the boys gets away with a small amount of "murder" and then send them my way. I see how this is going to go. HA! We are looking forward to having a couple of extra little boys in our house. In all reality, they will probably get away with more "murder" at auntie's house...hehehehe. We'll be sure to spoil them up really good and then send them back home for their DADDY to deal with...love ya Ty! :P Looking forward to Baby Silves' arrival...can't wait to find out what she/he is...FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray that all goes well!! Can't wait to hear! Weather should be more comfortable this weekend!
    Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! The excitement truly builds!!! I just can't imagine all that you are going through right now! As I think back to being pregnant with Jackson and waiting for his arrival, WOW! I get all teary-eyed! I remember each day it got closer having those thoughts of this is my last time to do _______ with Jaycee as our only child. How quickly she grew up on us after Jackson was born!!! Now, you are doing that with your 2 boys waiting for the 3rd baby to arrive!!! Soak it up all you can and which I am sure you and Tyler are doing that!!! We love you guys so much! We will be praying over you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you be able to blog when in the hospital??? Or will we have to wait until you get home to find out the exciting news!! Good luck to you and baby, praying for you!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete