Thursday, October 1, 2009

Randomness

  • I am the Biggest Loser - I bawled like a baby during this week's show!!! Thankfully, we weren't watching "live" and I could skip through the commercials, because I was on the end of my seat! The green team... Abby breaks my heart. The red team offering themselves up to go home... Inspiring. Jillian's passion, Bob's drive. I love that show. It's more than a show, it's life.
  • Old people SHOULD NOT be allowed into a round-a-bout. It's dangerous, distracting, and downright dumb!
  • La Patisserie in Bellingham has the BEST food, ever. Period. Best. So good I don't care if I stain my shirt with the slurpy drippings. It's that good.
  • This crisp fall weather we're having is lovely, isn't it? Sure puts me in the baking mood! And it's upping my coffee cravings! (if that's even possible!)
  • Birthday's are wonderful. Not only the day, but all the preparations leading up to the day. Tyler, Wayne and Weston are all gone shopping, and Wyatt's asleep. I'm on the computer, and can even hear the keys it's so quiet! On a side note, we were explaining to Wayne that when it's someone's birthday, you bring them something they would like. We asked him if he knew of anything mommy would like for her birthday, and he very excitedly shouted out, "Pears! Mommy likes pears! I bring them for her present!" What a good boy!
  • Weston has sensitive skin like his mom, poor kid! He's got an awful rash from all of his
    teeth-are-coming-in poopies. I know, more info than you wanted. Tough. You read it!
  • I don't know if I'll ever get over or fully realize how cute our kids are. I got them dressed to go this morning... and HAD to take a picture! Okay, so I took 10, but they were really cute, all dressed in their fall clothes. Just precious. I don't want to forget how small and adorable they are now.
  • I love the sound of the rain, and the wind in the trees. I love it.
  • I had to turn the heat on yesterday. It was 64 degrees in here when we woke up, too cold for a two month old!
  • I am neurotic. In the laundry room. I just realized I have 5 bottles of laundry detergent, and 6 diaper genie II refills. And 7 packages of diapers for Weston. And an entire cupboard full of miscellaneous light bulbs. And that's not evening considering the color coded dirty laundry system, or the labeled "junk" cupboard, or... You get the idea. I have issues.
  • At a new low, I labeled the kitchen freezer the other day. It needed to be done, and is much neater and tidier. Are those words?
  • More neurosis. I am a little freaked out about all the flu's going around, not just the swine flu. Expect to be asked to wash your hands as soon as you enter the house. It's for Wyatt. He's on a pretty heavy duty antacid, which actually eliminates all the acid in his stomach, even the good stuff. The good stuff is what kills things like flu bugs, so that most of the time you don't get them. He doesn't have any acid, so his body doesn't have much of a defense against it! And he's too young for a flu shot, so.... Be expecting to wash your hands. Sorry, it's the way it is, and please don't think I'm rude, I'm protecting my baby!
  • It's still quiet. I'm going to go scrapbook!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on The BIggest Loser- I am totally HOOKED on that show- never watched before this season! You inspire me on the hand-washing!!! I'll take over your neurosis in December...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler may be adorable, but definatly NOT small! The other 2 in the picture ARE!

    ReplyDelete