
Okay, I think these are my top twenty pics. First off, I love this hen house. It just looks cool and begs to be photographed.
And here's your first of Weston. This shot was taken just before he tripped and fell into Wayne, who proceeded to fall on TOP of Weston. All of this happened while standing in the wet sawdust. So Weston got COVERED in sawdust right off the get go. Thankfully, I brought him extra clothes!

"Hey, who turned out the lights?" Wyatt was quite the good boy, even going an hour late for his feeding so that we could enjoy ourselves and stay longer. Of course, the fact that we had FOUR nannies with us doting on him helped a little too!!! Thank you sooo much Taylor, Brenna and the Scheffer cousins!


I love getting this shot. It's actually probably their number one money maker. Just when you think "nah, we don't have to go this year" you remember this shot. Gotta go, can't miss a year!!!






By the time we hit the corn maze, I was getting tired! Bless Tyler, he grabbed the camera and took the two older boys.... He took a good 50 pictures in there! He said Weston was an animal, running along the paths, until he realized that he could make his OWN path!

They thought they were so tricky, hiding from Dad.

Run, Weston, Run!


Ride 'em cowboy!




Oh yes, I did!!!

Family of Five - Fall 2009


Aren't you impressed with his head holding skills?


One of the nannie's. I told them they should have a "nanny for hire" stand at the entrance. They could be like Kate Goselyn's nannies, only appearing "off camera" for families, while helping to coral their kids!


We TUCKERED the kiddos out, that's for sure. Two hours of running and walking, and they both went straight to bed when we got home, even Wyatt!
No comments:
Post a Comment