I insisted on a group picture. Now, technically Cindy had not yet read the blog, but after rave reviews, she took down the address and is going to peak in on us. Welcome Cindy!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
*a night out*
Thursday night was a night out for me. Our church was having a baby shower for Treven, so Tyler stayed at home with all the boys, and Uncle Deryl came to hang out too, because the shower was at his house. :-) Too many women for him, I guess! What a delightful group of girls too. It's been a long time since I've seen many of them (if we make it to church these days, I usually am in the nursery with Weston!) and it was nice to visit and relax, with no little ones hanging from my ankles. Treven was a doll... really! He never made a peep the whole night, and was quite the charmer. He knows how to work a room full of women! (Ruh-roh!)

Tanya made the dessert, a chocolate truffle cake (mmm. mmm.) and Aunt Shari provided the coffee, punch and a few other munchies.
Look how cute the centerpiece was! Kara, I think your mom was missing you this night, since you went off and got married, she's lost her cohort in baby shower crimes!
And this next picture cracks me up. You fellow bloggers reading this will understand, and for those of you "stalkers" out there, hopefully it makes you laugh too. Since starting this blog almost TWO YEARS ago, there have been lots of times where I run into someone I know, but don't see too often, and rather than a polite, "Hello, how are you?" I get a BIG hug, and a "I read your blog every day!" Nothing pleases me more folks, to know that I am worthy of your time and you find me mildly entertaining! And this night, we got a good laugh at how many in the room were readers. So, being the blogger that I am...
I insisted on a group picture. Now, technically Cindy had not yet read the blog, but after rave reviews, she took down the address and is going to peak in on us. Welcome Cindy!
Other blog readers at the shower, not pictured: Mom, Breanne, Tanya and Angela! Thanks everyone for a wonderful night!
I insisted on a group picture. Now, technically Cindy had not yet read the blog, but after rave reviews, she took down the address and is going to peak in on us. Welcome Cindy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment