Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Here's how cute Wyatt looked all day!And Wayne told me happy birthday before I left to scrap with Tanya.
Weston wanted in on the hugging and kissing action. Can't leave out the middle child!
Tyler spoiled me as usual. He gave me 4 french onion soup bowls, and 6 ramekins that match our dishes.
So that night, Tyler went and got chinese food from the Drogonfort in Canada, and my family came to help us eat it!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! Did I mention it was good?

When I invited the clan, I told them they could expect good food, but not a quiet evening! One things for sure... 5 grandkids= LOUD!
After dinner we feasted on mom's mocha cake. It was amazing, and she left the leftovers here for me too! That cake is ridiculously good. One of these days I'll have to master that tricky recipe. It was a perfect day. Thank you to all the many, many people who called, left messages, etc. You all make me feel so special, and so not worthy!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Tanya, it looks like you had a wonderful day, which was much deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!!! So wish I was there. I remember how Yummy their Chinese food was 32 years ago. It's on my Bucket list for my next home run!!!!!And the Mocha cake is real-llly easy. Maybe I'll make it for Tiffany's B-day this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great day!!! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete