1 0 4. That's Weston's temperature right now! Poor little guy has a burning fever, a runny nose and cough, and has been throwing up since last night. We are watching him for dehydration, but otherwise it's just what happens at this time of year. He had a well child check on Monday, where he was 26 lbs and 35 inches long, putting him in the 45 % for weight, and 90% for height. He was a very healthy boy, except for his teething that made him fussy. I put off getting the flu shot, because he was already feeling under the weather, and three days later.... he's got the flu! Darn doctor's office. I did call just to see how long/high the fever could run before being concerned, and the nurse told me to plan on the whole family getting it. Lovely. Needless to say I've washed my hands so much last night and this morning, they are raw. Anything to keep Wyatt from getting it!
Stay tuned for Stoney Ridge Farm pics! I'm trying to decide how many I can get away with posting on here....
Poor little buddy! Auntie was so sad to hear this news this morning. Let me know if I can do anything...like dropping groceries or a coffee off at the front door step and running. Don't get me wrong...I love you all but really don't want this bug if we can avoid it.
ReplyDelete