Friday, October 30, 2009

Pray!

This may or may not qualify as something you deem worthy to bring before the throne, but...

I do.

Wayne's cow costume is "en route." It says it's not expected until Nov.2. That's NOT the 31st. For a little boy COUNTING on being a cow, this will not be pretty if that black and white bovine doesn't show up. I'd hate to disappoint him. Argh. I should've just sucked it up and paid the extra for shipping 2 day.

Pray.

2 comments:

  1. who is shipping it and where is it currently sitting? do we need to drive to mt. vernon to meet it there? i've come close to doing that before with UPS who was delivering pampered chef christmas gifts last year. we will just pray our "little cow" gets his costume in time to play the part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruh-roh . . . i'll be anxiously awaiting an update to hear if it comes!

    ReplyDelete