Weston has taken his first steps! We were at Mom's on Sunday, and he was standing and leaning on a dining room chair. She clapped for him, and reach out her arms. He turned towards her, let go, and took 3 steps all on his own to get to her. Tyler and I were right there, and just sat with our mouths hanging open. Go Weston! 10 days before your first birthday... your first steps! Between that and the engagement, it was one exciting weekend.
I am loving the whole digital scrapbook thing. I have Photoshop Elements, and have been downloading kits off of my favorite new site....http://digiscrapdepot.com. Too much fun! I whipped out 4 pages today... I have Wayne's scrapbook through December 21, 2008. I will probably go back and redo some of his previous Shutterfly pages that I did. The cool thing is that once I scrap using Elements, I can upload the page to Shutterfly, and eventually order the entire book. How freakin' cool is that??? I know, I know... I'm obsessed!
In other news... Have I told you all how darn cute Weston-Peston is lately? He is. Darn cute, that is. Just a peanut, but so stinkin' loveable and snuggle-able, it's not even funny. He even likes to be snuggled now! This turning one thing has been good for him! He is quite the Momma's boy too now, which I LOVE. He also doesn't let Wayne snuggle me all alone anymore, he has to climb up and get a piece of the action. Love that kid!
Wayne is getting big... Too big. He is talking a ton, which can be good, and not so good! His favorite new words are dinosaur, chocolate, and "corn" (we're working on the pop part.) Oh, and "Mommy snuggle!"
That is awesome, go Weston!!! You will have to post a video of it!!! Loving the new background, too cute! Great job on the scrapbooking page!
ReplyDeleteyay for Weston! that's a big step for everyone.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Weston's walking, that didn't take long. He has been at the verge of it for a couple weeks now! Yay for Weston!
ReplyDelete