Monday, January 5, 2009

My first DIGITALLY SCRAPBOOKED page EVER!

I'm OBSESSED with this whole digital scrapbooking thing... Tyler's going to KILL me if I don't use all the supplies filling up an entire closet, but this on-screen scrapbooking is just too cool... If you're tempted to try, give me a call and I'll drag you over to the dark side with me. The options are endless... and its FREE!

4 comments:

  1. very cute...i think i'd get sucked into scrapbooking that way far too easily! And I like the picture of Wayne's floor covered in toys, I was starting to think that your house was always "mess" free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have PSE too and I want to learn how to make photo collages and print them on 8 1/2 X 11 and then embellish them on a 12x12 page. Do you know how to do that? I'd love to have a little tutorial!! You, me, Tanya, and some latte's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. count me in on the tutorial and lattes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are going to need a conference room and some power point at the rate you are going with people wanting tutorials and your new found hobby. This is going to get very addicting for all of us.

    ReplyDelete