Thursday, January 29, 2009
Brotherly shananigans...
Goodness. If today is any insight into the coming years, I've gotta say.... I'm toast! Those two little hoodlums... What they don't get into! First, Wayne has figured out that Weston likes to follow him. So Wayne gets him to follow him into a dark place (the bathroom or a closet.) Then Wayne turns off the lights and shuts the door. Weston giggles hysterically and Wayne is quite proud. If that's not enough, then Wayne "roars" at Weston until Weston's giggles turn to scared cries. Or Wayne puts Weston underneath an upside down laundry basket and says, "Wesson! Go woof!" Nice. Or when all else fails... just wrestle! Wayne pins down Weston's legs, or Weston tackles Wayne in a fit of giggles. Through it all though, I am amazed at how gentle they are with each other. They seem to get that they can't get too rough or the fun will end. Boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment