So I figured this was the easiest way to show those of you who've been asking. Mindy, my "trick-tricky" on this first page was that I had to change the colors of the "Have a very Merry Christmas" to match the red in the paper (they were pink before.)


Love this page of the DeGroot's... and it took 3 minutes to do! Amanda, please note the "standard" format!

This one was a little wild, but then again so was hunting for a tree with two little kids! :-) Such fun memories, I get nostalgic over it, and it was less than a month ago. What is going to happen when I finally get Weston's book started?
ooooooooooo-I am so jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love them... I've been collecting lots of freebies from the depot site and I found a couple other really cute sites too. Today I am installing my Photoshop!!!yipee!!!!!
ReplyDelete