She said yes! Tyson's once girlfriend, now fiancee, said yes!!!! Tyson proposed to Breanne on Friday night, and I've been under a gag order from blogging it ever since! (Unbelievable, haven't these people heard of free speech?!?) Oh well, I guess since she is going to be my new sister, it was good that I followed their wishes. Tyson got down on one knee near the place they first became official, New Year's Day 2008. Breanne said yes, although her sisters can't believe Tyson wants to marry her, and Tara and I can't imagine she wants to marry Tyson, so I guess it's a good thing we all didn't have a vote! :-) We love, love Breanne, and are so excited to make her presence permanent in our family. Those two are down right giddy over this whole engagement thing, I caught Tyson positioning her hand so the ring would sparkle today at Mom and Dad's (major eye roll from me folks!) They are now working on setting and finalizing the big questions of WHEN, WHERE, FLOWERS, PHOTOGRAPHY, and FOOD. So far, it's looking like it's going to be an a*MAY*zing day! (my corny way of saying, we're going to a wedding in May!)
Woo-hoo! Welcome to the family Breanne!
OOOOOOOOOOOO-another wedding! How fun! Hope this girl can match up to the scheenstra women's creativity, hospitality, cooking/baking, etc.! :-)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited!! Another wedding!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for Tyson!!!
ops-that was me Aunt Barb!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO! How fun . . . and fast . . . May 2009? You know who I'm going to recommend for photography . . . the SNAPsisters!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to start off the new year!! Of course I have to put in a comment on this one to suggest someone I know for their flowers... me! :) I would LOVE to give them a great deal on their flowers if they are interested. Please feel free to pass along my website and contact info to them!
ReplyDelete