Sunday, January 25, 2009

Engagement Pictures!

Let me start by saying that as *HOT* as my dear sweet brother is, he is NOT easy to photograph! There is a long history in our family of him not smiling... family photos, weddings. It's not that he doesn't try (okay, I guess he really wasn't trying at our weddings, but other than that....) he just is not comfortable in front of the camera. Of course, his sister asking him to kiss his fiancee couldn't have made him comfortable, but there are sacrifices to be made here! :-)





And sorry for the abundance of pictures... I tried to only pick my favorites! Thanks for letting me post them Tyson and Breanne... I am so excited for the wedding, and so thankful that my brother has such good taste in finding a wife! We already consider you a part of the family, and look forward to many fun times ahead.

2 comments: