Wednesday, July 1, 2009
We're on Timed Bake!
For those who were psyched out by the last post, I apologize. The official baby arrival countdown is on though! Take a look to the right for the remaining days and hours and minutes (who's counting you ask... me!) until this baby arrives. We were originally going to keep the date a surprise, but I decided to heck with that! As of now, the baby will be delivered on Wednesday July 22, and my c-section is scheduled for 7:30am. Chances are the baby will be delivered around 8:30 or so. Woo-hoo! Things are starting to occur to me at a rapid pace... Like the fact that I only have to give myself 19 more shots, and that the diapers I just pulled out for the baby are really small compared to Weston's. There are many more "epiphanies" that I've had, but I'll spare you all! The to-do and packing lists are being made, and I'm just hoping that the next 20 days goes slow, but fast too. Is that asking for too much? I think not! :-) So unless, this baby comes early, the timer is officially set for this bun to be out of the oven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before the "timer goes off" and this sweet baby is done cooking . . . I think we should have a girl's night . . . I'll even leave Grace at home! Dinner, outlet mall, whatever you want! It might be awhile before you get out ALONE after Silves #3 comes!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your 7:30am appointment! But happy for you that you don't have to go all day without eating like I did. Hope the next three weeks go well. Looking forward to hearing all about the little one when he/she arrives!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOOO- I'll have to look at my calendar and fit a scrappin' night in quick!
ReplyDelete