Saturday, July 11, 2009

Is it a nap?

Is it a nap if Weston goes down to bed again before Wayne has woken up? I'm really not sure. At this rate we're going to find out soon! Weston's been sleeping a lot lately, even taking 2 or 3 1 1/2 to 2 hour naps each day, then going to bed by 7 or 8 and sleeping until 7 in the morning again. It's been great! I'm realizing that when you are not on bedrest and you are having a baby in 11 days, and chasing two little boys all day long, you get TIRED! I need at least one nap a day. Anyhoo... Weston's been up and in a "lovely" mood since 5:15am. It's now 7am, and he's fast approaching a deposit in his crib! I'm debating whether to take the boys to the Everson parade on my own... They'll be in the stroller which should be fine, and they would sure have fun, but my foot that needs an orthotic has been very sore since I did some shopping on Thursday night (guess I shouldn't have worn flip flops?)and I don't want to make it worse.... but if I wear shoes and orthotics... we'll probably end up going, just to fill the day! Otherwise, we're pretty boring around here today. Yippee!!! Tyler's at work, and I'm sure it's going to be a warm one again. Yesterday hit 84 degrees. TOO WARM for me! :0) Sorry Dana! Next weekend is supposed to be nice, and I have a "to-do" list a mile long, since it's the last weekend and just a few days before the baby comes. Wayne's excited for the baby, and keeps yelling at my belly button, "Come out so I can have my present!" I bought him and Weston each a present from the baby, but Wayne knows he can't have it until the baby brings it to him. Too funny!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you are so close to having baby #3!!! I read your posts and I still can't believe that it is this close!!! SO very exciting!!! 84 would be perfect!!! Its been miserable here! Over 100 every day except for Wednesday, it was 95!!! The heat totally wipes Byron out!!! Its just too hot to get outside with the kids!!! We will probably endure the heat for an hour or so today with the pool!!!

    We are so excited for you, Tyler, and your family!!! We can't wait to hear the wonderful news of baby #3's arrival!!! It will definitely be here before you know with a to do list a mile long and chasing 2 little boys around! Baby # 3's arrival will actually give you a break, huh?! Love you guys and enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid our digital scrappin' night isn't going to happen before baby. This week was crazy getting ready for the big summer blowout clearance at Grandiflora, and next week my birth mom and Aunt are here. Maybe after baby - sometime?!?! :-) Definately by fall I want to get educated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your foot has been sore since you did "some" shopping . . . I'd say our adventure was more than "some" shopping . . . how many stores did we hit in 5 hours? :) Hope it's feeling better! Glad we got to squeeze that fun night in before the peanut gets here.

    ReplyDelete