This is a quick post from Tyler's sister, Tanya...
Wyatt John joined the family at 8:13 this morning. He weighed 7 lb. 7 oz. and was 21-1/2 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great. Wyatt has lots of black hair and is absolutely adorable! Tanya is hoping to be able to post more about the day tomorrow.
Wayne and Weston will be going in to the hospital in about an hour to meet their new brother. Wayne is excited to see Dad and Mom. We'll see how they do with Wyatt.
Keep checking back for pictures of the new little Silves Boy!
Welcome baby Wyatt!! Congratulations to you all on your new baby boy. I love his name and can't wait to see pictures. I hope you are at least getting a tiny amount of rest Tanya!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Silves Family! And holy cow - you went from a blog post saying you were ready for bed at 9:24pm to having a baby at 8:13am - that was quick! Hope you recover quickly and get the rest you need to keep up with three boys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!! What a cute little guy! Hope the big boys adjust well, and Tanya hope you take it easy in the recovery process (I know, easier said than done!) What can I say, it's the nurse in me...Enjoy that tiny baby!!
ReplyDelete