It's been a good weekend. Friday was spent most of the day in the kitchen, baking and cooking, baking and cooking. I had three meals to prepare for, and we baked four different things. Here's a list of what we made. Some of it we took to a friend who is sick. I explained why we were making it for her to Wayne, and I thought he understood. When he was telling my mom though, he told her, "We bringing it to her, she is sick with a cold." I wish all she had was a cold!
Vegetable Beef Soup
Hot Ham Buns
Blueberry Cobbler with Ice Cream
Gingerbread Cookies
Homemade "turtles"
Carmel Corn
Puppy Chow
Potato Casserole
Vegetable Casserole
Sundried Tomato Dip and Crackers
Shrimp wrapped in prosciutto
I think that's it. Stay tuned... more party posting to go!
I need the sun-dried tomato recipe...I bought a whole jar for a recipe that I only needed a few. Thanks sweet girl! Loves, Aunt Shelly
ReplyDelete