Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Minimum

Today is a day for the minimum. I vow to do as little as possible. The next few days will be full of cleaning, laundry, baking, and family bonding. Today.... the minimum. I promise to change diapers, do dishes, pickup toys and run to Target. That's it. No cleaning, no baking, no "getting a jump start" on the next few days. I am sooooo looking forward to it! Maybe even a 10 minute nap, if I'm lucky?

In other news... today is a momentous occasion as well. I am going to have my very first massage ever. And while I am looking forward to it, I am also a little terrified it's going to HURT. That said, having someone rub my shoulders who WANTS to do it, and who I don't have to "return rub" back? Can't go wrong there!

3 comments:

  1. RELAX AND ENJOY! You're gonna love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already informed your massage therapist that she needs to be nice to you!! I hope you enjoy your time there...your boys will be in good hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I didn't get the memo! I was baking and cleaning all day...maybe tomorrow will be a day for the minimum over here! I hope your day was relaxing, now the craziness begins!
    P.S. That was very nice of you to still change diapers. :)

    ReplyDelete