
When it started snowing on Sunday, Wayne was soooo excited. He wanted to go out so badly, and as soon as Weston was in bed, and Wyatt was playing on the floor, we did just that!

Pretty happy boy, huh? After getting bundled, he went straight for the backyard, through his arms out and, spinning in a circle, shouted, "It's winter! Winter is here! Thank you for making it snow mom!" :-) Oh that boy. I love that at 3 1/2, he thinks that I rule the world, that the weather changes on my command. I get chills to think that one day he will know that it is our mighty, powerful God who holds this power, not me! But until then... I guess I can take the credit!

Funny how a normal, every day backyard becomes transformed when it is covered by a blanket of white, wet, powder. Everything becomes a little more quiet (except for the shrieking of a 3 year old) and a little more magical. The swingset.... That transforms into something from a whole other world!

And could anything be better than going down a slide.... in the SNOW!?!?

Yes, something can be better than going down a slide in the snow.
Playing with a tractor in the snow. Oh. Yeah.

And can anything be better than playing with a tractor in the snow???

Yup! Hot cocoa with mom!
What a sweetie!
ReplyDelete