Saturday, December 12, 2009

Silves Tree of 2009 - The best EVER!


I absolutely love our tree. I've spent as much time as possible just staring at him. Although with the ribbon, maybe he's really a she!
I actually bought ornaments this year. I love them. They are casual and shiny all at the same time.
I love this owl. I have three of them.


Just before lunch today, I told the boys to head to bed while I changed Wyatt's diaper. When I came out of the laundry room, this is how I found them. Watching a movie, snuggle together under their special Christmas blankie. The both gave me the biggest of smiles and Wayne said, "We both happy, we stay on the couch and watch a movie. We not tired!"
And after hearing Wayne beg to make Christmas cookies all day yesterday, by 5pm I gave in. We made gingerbread boys and snowflakes, and then topped them with a glaze. They are soooo good!

2 comments:

  1. savor the memories!! Beautiful tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tree is gorgeous! Mine is so bare this year, only a few ornaments because someone has grabby hands and will not leave my tree alone!! I keep telling Jerry that one day I will have a fancily (is that a word?) decorated tree...maybe when the kids are grown and before grandkids come :)

    ReplyDelete