Of course the morning of, he was tired and wanted mommy. I finally got him to go with his class, but we were SOOOO afraid that he would see us when he went down the isle and leave his group. Just as he passed us by, he turned, and his eyes met mine... And he smiled! And then he KEPT GOING!
Whew! He made it on stage. He was really going to do it!
He hugged his sheep pretty tightly, but once the music got going, he was really into the motions.
"The shepherds heard a voice, the shepherds heard a voice, all through the dark and quiet night the shepherds heard a voice."
"Thank you for God's son, thank you for God's son."
Can you believe that our baby was in a program? Crazyness! I coerced Katie V. to video tape it for me while I was taking pictures. She was reluctant, but was great and helped me out. She's going to be an AUNTIE soon, and I told her thanks for helping to make a memory last forever. I don't trust my fleeting mind to remember all these precious moments when Wayne his 6'5" and in a size 14 shoe (and eating us out of house and home!)On that night... I am SOAKING UP these moments with each of the boys. I realize how quickly time has gone with Wayne, and I just enjoy each of our boys and the stage that they are in. They are so precious and perfect, and they are discovering and learning more every day. I want time to stop, and I want to be still. I want to memorize every curve of their face, twinkle in their eye, the way their hair looks like a birds nest when they wake up, the way they love each other, and how absolutely in love with their mama each and every one of them are. I want to live these days forever.
Someday your Christmas entertainment will be watching all the video's of their growing up years. That's what we did on our two half days of Christmas partying this weekend. Gene's brother transfered all the beta and VHS tapes to DVD and Memories I have long forgotten all came alive. Guess who bought out the most laugh's!? It's not who you think. We'd probably guess the same person until you watch the DVD's.
ReplyDeleteHe did such a good job! I thought that was a sheep he was holding, he looked like he was having a good time!
ReplyDeleteThey grow up so fast!
ReplyDelete