Merry Christmas Eve to all you blog readers! I hope that you each have *relaxing* days ahead of you, but I'm betting it's more likely you are cleaning, cooking, baking and doing laundry!!! We are excited for all of the parties to come.
The past few days.... After the minimum day, which wasn't so minimum other than I ignored all of the cleaning and laundry that needed to be done, we spent Wednesday.... cleaning and doing laundry!!! We've been having internet issues, so I was dealing with that, and then we all took off around 4pm for a family of 5 trip to Bellingham. I ran into Target (a stinkin' zoo!) and then we all went to Old Navy. Oddly, it wasn't too big an adventure! It was, dare I say... Normal. What have the Silves family become?
After the Old Navy run... Side note here: The Old Navy run had to happen because apparently the bottomless hooligans that are my older boys have been eating so much for a reason... they are GROWING! Inches and inches. Wayne needed jeans, Weston needed Tshirts, and they needed them NOW.
Where was I?
After the Old Navy run, we went to Mickey D's where Wayne and Weston inhaled 10 nuggest, a large fry and a small fry between them (okay, Tyler and I snuck a few fries, but otherwise they inhaled the rest.) Then we headed to James Street to see the "decorations." Wayne is in love with any and all dec-o-rations. Tyler and I cracked open a bottle of sparkling cider, and the boys oohed and aaahed appropriately from the backseat. It's a family tradition that will go on and on!!! I can remember when Tyler and I were dating, and we'd drive through there. Oh, how far we've come! :-)
So we're in for a quiet afternoon (except for my friend from India who will be calling in a few hours to tell me why my modem and router aren't getting along) and then we're off to Papa and Nana's tonight. Tomorrow morning is our own Christmas, and then at 1pm we're going to Trisha's for Tyler's immediate family Christmas.
Oh.... and curiosity got the better of the two big boys.... They were in the coffee room, when Weston let out a wail and Wayne started calling out, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" The pulled down the stocking holder and it hit Weston between the eyes! So, he's got a nice little black and blue egg to show you all in the next few days.
Merry Christmas Eve folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment