Okay... What the heck? Can you believe that Russell DIDN'T win Survivor? He So totally deserved it in my book. It's a game to be played, and man did he play it! My only consolation is knowing that OF COURSE they are going to bring him back for season 20 in February. Villians vs. Heroes. How cool is that? My Survivor never fails to impress and suck me in. I was glad that at least Russell got the "Player of the Season" title. What did you think?
AUGH! I know!!! Gabe was so upset Natalie won the season and wouldn't even watch the reunion show he was so ticked!!! I told him he should of, since Russell was even awesome losing!!! For the first time, I called the winner. I said if Natalie could make it to the top 4 she had a shot- Russell underestimated how ticked the jury would be at him! I am so hooked on Survivor and can't WAIT for heros vs villians... Bring on February! So glad to know someone else watches this show!
ReplyDelete