As of December 1, 2009, I have officially been blogging for two years. TWO YEARS! And you guys are still reading? Stunning. Truly Stunning.
Here are the facts:
First post was on December 1, 2007. Click HERE to see it!
Not counting this post, I haved posted 550 times. That's an average of 265 times per year!
As of this posts typing, I have had 15,169 "hits." Hmm.. Doing the math that's an average of 20 people per day. Yikes!
Umm... That's all the stats that I can come up with! :-) Thanks to each of you who check in each day, leave comments, or simply "stalk" the blog silently. :-) Without you, this would be nothing more than a long letter to my husband and boys. With you, there is always someone who can now how precious and sweet and wild life is with them!
Keep them coming :) I don't get to see you guys that much and days go by without talking but, checking the blog makes me feel like this auntie is a part of those three precious boys lives. And of course you and Tyler. Checking your first blog I totally remember that time. Love you all!
ReplyDelete