Saturday, December 19, 2009

I know what it is!

Remember that 2 by 2 inch box, 1/2 inch thick? I know what it is!!! Just before going to my mom and dad's tonight for Christmas, he handed me the box and said I could open an early present! YIPPPEE!!! It was a remote for my camera. I can set my camera up on a tripod, set up a shot, then move to be in the shot, and discreetly press the button to take the picture. I put it to use up at mom and dad's too. How cool is that? I know what it is, AND I got it early! :-)

4 comments:

  1. He is such a softy! I can't believe he caved in a gave you an early gift. Now no more until Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***that's suppose to be "and gave"***

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are like two little kids :) I think you have 5 in the house instead of 3! Can't wait to see you on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids reminded me every year what our traditions are down to the menu! So Tanya, keep the early gift tradition. Mom's deserve it as they are the secret Santa behind keeping traditions alive and still keeping Christ in Christmas!! Merry Christmas to all of you.

    ReplyDelete