Friday, December 18, 2009

What the heck is it?

I am a pretty patient person. I have to be, with three little boys. I can answer the same question 100 times, and I can change a neverending amount of diapers in a day.

I cannot wait to open presents.

It bugs me.

I want to know what it is, right now.

When I was little, I would beg my mom, and she always let me open up one Christmas present early. It was that little act of kindness that got me through until December 25.

And now.....

There is a present under the tree that says, "To Tanya, From Tyler." It is about 2 inches by 2 inches, and 1/2 inch thick. What the heck is it? And WHY do I have to wait another week to find out?

3 comments:

  1. That's the control freak in you- I've got the same thing going on! You can do it...let me know what it is, because those are some weird dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better wait! Curious to find out what it is? You never know what my brother is up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better not be a cheater. I hope my brother waits until the very end on Christmas morning to give you that gift! :) Quit looking at it and then you won't have to wonder. :)

    ReplyDelete